Level Three Mindfulness Training: Seeing Deeply
7:00pm 13 July 2018 - 3:30pm 15 July 2018
Venue: Samye Ling
To book your place please contactÂ email@example.com
Once your course place has been confirmed please book your accommodation at Samye Ling by clickingÂ here.
This course is held over one weekend and one retreat, the dates are 13th-15th July 2018 and 27th November- 2nd December 2018.
The tutors will beÂ Choden and Ian Rigg.
- This training builds on the Level 1 and Level 2 trainings that preceded it. In the insight training we deepen our understanding of psychological mental processes by exploring the roots of our experience, and what drives us.
- It is ideal for those who have completed the Level 2 Mindfulness training and who wish to continue to develop their Mindfulness practice.
- It meets the annual continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of the UK Good Practice Guidelines (GPGs) for Mindfulness teachers.
- This course takes place over three weekends, or over one weekend and a 5 day retreat and is spread out over a six month period and aims to enable participants to develop their Mindfulness practice by developing psychological insight into the mental processes that drive our thoughts, emotions and behaviour.
- The themes of the three weekends are:
- How thought becomes thinking
- Exploring destructive emotions
- Resting the mind
- Where the course is taught as one weekend and a retreat, the first weekend is on how thought becomes thinking and the retreat covers exploring destructive emotions and resting the mind
The cost is ÂŁ560.00 for the one weekend and the retreat, including manuals payable in four monthly installments of ÂŁ140.
The weekend begins at 7pm (evening meal at 6pm) on the Friday evening, between 8am and 8pm on Saturday and between 8am and 3.30pm on a Sunday. The retreat begins at 7pm (evening meal at 6pm) on Tuesday 27th November 2018 and finishes at lunchtime on Sunday 2nd December 2018.Tariff and Charges Guest Info