Level Three Mindfulness Training: Seeing Deeply
7:00pm 13 July 2018 - 3:30pm 15 July 2018
Venue: Samye Ling
To book your place please contact¬†email@example.com
Once your course place has been confirmed please book your accommodation at Samye Ling by clicking¬†here.
This course is held over one weekend and one retreat, the dates are 13th-15th July 2018 and 27th November- 2nd December 2018.
The tutors will be¬†Choden and Ian Rigg.
- This training builds on the Level 1 and Level 2 trainings that preceded it. In the insight training we deepen our understanding of psychological mental processes by exploring the roots of our experience, and what drives us.
- It is ideal for those who have completed the Level 2 Mindfulness training and who wish to continue to develop their Mindfulness practice.
- It meets the annual continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of the UK Good Practice Guidelines (GPGs) for Mindfulness teachers.
- This course takes place over three weekends, or over one weekend and a 5 day retreat and is spread out over a six month period and aims to enable participants to develop their Mindfulness practice by developing psychological insight into the mental processes that drive our thoughts, emotions and behaviour.
- The themes of the three weekends are:
- How thought becomes thinking
- Exploring destructive emotions
- Resting the mind
- Where the course is taught as one weekend and a retreat, the first weekend is on how thought becomes thinking and the retreat covers exploring destructive emotions and resting the mind
The cost is ¬£560.00 for the one weekend and the retreat, including manuals payable in four monthly installments of ¬£140.
The weekend begins at 7pm (evening meal at 6pm) on the Friday evening, between 8am and 8pm on Saturday and between 8am and 3.30pm on a Sunday. The retreat begins at 7pm (evening meal at 6pm) on Tuesday 27th November 2018 and finishes at lunchtime on Sunday 2nd December 2018.Tariff and Charges Guest Info