Level Three Mindfulness Training: Seeing Deeply - Part Two
7:00pm 28 November 2017 - 12:30pm 03 December 2017
Venue: Samye Ling
The tutors will be Vin Harris and Fay Adams.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the booking link.
Once your course place has been confirmed please book your accommodation at Samye Ling by clickingÂ here.
The dates are 29th September- 1st October 2017 and 28th November- 3rd December 2017.
- This training builds on the Level 1 and Level 2 trainings that preceded it. In the insight training we deepen our understanding of psychological mental processes by exploring the roots of our experience, and what drives us.
- It is ideal for those who have completed the Level 2 Mindfulness training and who wish to continue to develop their Mindfulness practice.
- It meets the annual continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of the UK Good Practice Guidelines (GPGs) for Mindfulness teachers.
- This course takes place overÂ one weekend and a 5 day retreat. It aims to enable participants to develop their Mindfulness practice by developing psychological insight into the mental processes that drive our thoughts, emotions and behaviour.
- The themes are: The first weekend is on how thought becomes thinking and the retreat covers exploring destructive emotions and resting the mind
The retreat begins at 7pm (evening meal at 6pm) on Tuesday 28th November 2017 and finishes at lunchtime on Sunday 3rd December 2017.
The course fees are ÂŁ560.00 for the one weekend and the retreat, including manuals, payable in four monthly installments of ÂŁ140.00.Tariff and Charges Guest Info