The Precious Ornament of Liberation
6:30pm 06 June 2020 - 10:00am 14 June 2020
Venue: Samye Ling
Drupon Rinpoche will continue teaching from Gampopa‚Äôs text, beginning at the point where he finished last year.
Everyone who wishes to participate in this course must register even if Samye Ling accommodation is not required.¬† Please use the online booking system to book both accommodation and a place on the course.¬† If you are not staying with us, select¬†‚ÄúNo Accommodation‚ÄĚ as the room type.
Please click¬†here¬†to book - remember to select the course on the Additional Extras page after selecting your room type.
Rinpoche will be using the English translation produced by Ken Holmes, entitled ‚ÄėOrnament of Precious Liberation‚Äô ISBN 9781614294177, which is available in the Samye Ling Shop, please click¬†here¬†to order a copy.
Those registered are expected to attend all of the sessions, except in case of emergency when Drupon Rinpoche must be informed beforehand.
- This course begins on the evening of 6th June¬†and finishes after the morning session on 14th June.
- Having already covered the first four chapters, Drupon Rinpoche will continue teaching this text with the next chapter: The Suffering of Samsara. As usual Rinpoche will give many words of general advice, and input concerning the way of dharma practitioners.
- All are welcome to attend, including those who have not been present for the previous chapters.
- All participants must register in advance and attend all teaching sessions.
- Please bring the prayers for the beginning and end of the sessions (which were used in previous years) if you have them.
There will be two teaching sessions daily from 8.00am to 10.00am and from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
There is no course fee, though donations towards overheads are most welcome.¬† Donations may be made¬†in the Reception Office in Samye Ling.Tariff and Charges Guest Info