Muscle & Bone Qigong
7:00pm 02 December 2022 - 4:00pm 04 December 2022
Venue: Samye Ling
PLACES NOW AVAILABLE
The popularity of Qigong (chee kung) has grown immensely in the West over the past 30 plus years. More and more people are discovering the beneficial effects Qigong has on their mind and body and the positive influence on their health and attitude to life in general.
Over the weekend, we will explore the series of eight exercises of Shujin Zhuanggu Gong or “Muscle & Bone” Form.
These eight movements are designed to strengthen and improve the Musculoskeletal and Nervous systems with the aim of improving flexibility of the body and removing any lingering painful symptoms while nourishing the bones, muscles and ligaments.
In this course, Bob will address:
- The ideology and philosophy of Qigong
- The main centres of Qi (chee) energy exchange and transmutation in the body
- Techniques to aid visualisation
- Acupuncture points related to Qigong exercise
- The relative meridians (channels of energy in the body) relative to the exercise
- Contra – indications in teaching Qigong
- Qigong exercises
- Qigong for relaxation
And Bob hopes you will both enjoy and learn from this program.
To book this course please select it in the Extras offered after you have chosen your accommodation on the booking form. Please visit: https://www.samyeling.org/visiting/accommodation/ to book.Tariff and Charges Guest Info