Tariff and Charges
Tariff for 2020 including vegetarian full board and VAT:
- Retreat En-suite Twin-bedded room (2 people sharing,Â high standard, comfortable room with en-suite shower, toilet and wash basin, Wifi)Â Â£108 per night.
- Standard Twin-bedded room (2 people sharing) Â£68.00 per night.
- Retreat Single Rooms (high standard, comfortable rooms with wash basins, shared facilities and Wifi) Â£65.00 per person per night.
- Potala House Single Rooms (wash basin in room with shared facilities) Â£49.00 per person per night.
- Tashi Deleg House Single Rooms (shared facilities) Â£49.00 per person per night.
- Anis' House (wash basin in room with shared facilities) and Purelands House (shared facilities) Single Rooms Â£44.00 per person per night.
- Dormitory (shared facilities) Â£29.00 per person per night.
- Camping (own tent) or Campervan space (own campervan) Â£19 per person per night.
All tariffs include meals.Â Usually we expect evening soup on the day of arrival to be the first meal for guests. If you wish to haveÂ lunch (at 12.30pm) on the day you arrive please add â€˜Lunch on Arrivalâ€™ to your booking in the Extras screen.
To make a booking please use the online booking systemÂ (click on the button at the top right of this page) and we will email you with a confirmation.
Full payment is due on arrival either by cash or any of the following cards; Visa Debit/Credit/Delta, Maestro/Switch, Mastercard Credit/Debit - no charges, we do not accept personal cheques.
We do not take online payments, if you receive any communication purporting to have come from us which asks for payment for a booking please ignore it.
The charge for courses varies and the individual course description indicates the charge for the course, which excludes accommodation.
Weekend workshops are residential and accommodation is charged at the rates shown above.
Dharma courses (i.e. Buddhist courses) are on a donation basis. However, we hope you will give generously to help cover the considerable expenses of running Samye Ling.
Weekend workshops start on Friday evenings at 7pm - unless stated otherwise. Please register at the Reception Office before beginning.