Teaching Level 2- MBLC Teaching Skills Retreat
3:00pm 20 July 2020 - 12:30pm 26 July 2020
Venue: Samye Ling
Once your course place has been confirmed please book your accommodation at Samye Ling by clicking¬†here.
The tutors will be Heather Regan-Addis and Choden.¬†
This¬†MBLC Teaching Skills Retreat¬†is an in-depth training retreat over five days exploring each of the stages of the MBLC 8 week course.¬†There is a strong focus on participants getting ‚Äėhands on‚Äô experience of delivering course.
- This course explores the rationales behind the practices¬†and the way they fit together as a whole.
- It is suitable for those who have completed Teaching Level 1¬†and then 6 months of informal teaching practice under¬†supervision. It is also suitable for trained Mindfulness¬†teachers of other approaches, such as MBSR and MBCT,¬†who are familiar through practice with the MBLC course¬†curriculum.
- Feedback from participants and tutors on this course is¬†given with reference to the domains of the Mindfulness Based Interventions Teaching Assessment (MBI-TAC), which are explored during this retreat.
- Live sessions delivered by the participants will be self-assessed by the participants and discussed¬†with tutors who will also make an assessment. Participants meeting the advanced beginner level of¬†the MBI-TAC will be awarded a certificate of readiness to teach the MBLC at the end of this retreat.
- Successful completion of this retreat provides participants with all they need to begin to¬†deliver the MBLC 8 week course.
Cost:¬†¬£430.00 including manual¬†which can be paid in five monthly instalments of ¬£86.00. If you cancel this retreat less than eight weeks before the start date your retreat fee will not be refunded. However it may be possible to transfer to a subsequent retreat for an administrative fee of ¬£100.00.Tariff and Charges Guest Info