Tariff and Charges
Tariff for 2017 including vegetarian full board and VAT:
- Retreat En-suite Twin-bedded room (2 people sharing,¬†high standard, comfortable room with en-suite shower, toilet and wash basin, Wifi)¬†¬£108 per night
- Retreat Single Room ¬£59.00 (high standard, comfortable rooms with wash basins and Wifi) per night
- Twin-bedded room ¬£68.00 (2 people sharing) per night
- Potala House Single Rooms: ¬£49.00 per person per night
- Tashi Deleg House, Anis' House and Purelands House Single Rooms: ¬£44.00 per person per night
- Dormitory ¬£29.00 per person per night
- Camping (own tent) or Campervan space (own campervan) ¬£19 per person per night
All tariffs include meals.¬†Usually we expect supper on the day of arrival to be the first meal required by guests. If you wish to have¬†lunch (at 12.30pm) on the day you arrive please inform email@example.com.
To make a booking please complete the electronic booking form (click on the button at the top right on this page) and we will email you with confirmation.
The charge for courses varies and the individual course description details the charge for the course excluding accommodation.
Weekend workshops are residential and accommodation is charged at the rates shown above.
Dharma courses are on a donation basis. However, we hope you will give generously to help cover the expenses of High Lamas who travel great distances to give precious teachings at Kagyu Samye Ling.
Weekend workshops start on Friday evening at 7pm - unless stated otherwise. Please register at the Reception Office before beginning.